Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Teacher got her dream vacation (Nestle Drumstick Brr...ave Contest -1)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=9863&id=100000640154090&comments#!/photo.php?pid=12143386&op=1&o=global&view=global&subj=1599794829&id=582790011
Who thought I would have a chance to travel to South Africa... for free! Hehehehe. I've been there. It was a dream comes true.

It was amazing experience. I never thought I would win a contest. I never won a thing before. Even for a 'lucky draw'. It started when my daughter, Najwa, requested to eat an ice cream. We bought Nestle Drumstick ice creams. While eating it, Najwa showed me the paper cone of the ice- cream. She told me to participate in the Brr...ave contest. I was skeptical. I said it was a waste. Nobody ever won those kind contest. But, she really really wanted me to sms the bar code of the cone and she said. "We'll win."
When I received the call from the representative of Nestle Drumstick, it took me a while to digest the words from the lady. "I win! We win! Najwa, we win!: But I couldn't take Najwa along with me for the trip. It will be unfair for my other two children. It was so hard for me to decide to leave my children behind.

I decided to take along my eldest sister who has helped me a lot in my life. She has been so dearly to me and my children. Why not give her some treat?
My sister, Iza Syafinaz, and I were going to South Africa.... spending our quality time together in 9 days 6 nights.

(Ni muka 24 jam tak mandi )

No comments:

Post a Comment