Search This Blog

Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The house of my mom's neighbour was on fire

 The experience was unforgetfull because this is the first time I was involved in this kind of incident. And it happened to be just nearby... right beside of my mom's house.

You may click on the link below to see how the fire burnt the house down.



Three engines came to put out the fire. We waited more than half hour for them to arrive. My sister called the fire brigade about three times. All the neighbours tried hard to put out the fire. The water pressure was not that strong. But, they did not give up and tried as best as possible.

I did not know what got in to me..... I had carried out a small refrigerator out of my mom's house when I was told to take out the valuable things. Well, my sister laughed at me after the incident. She said, it was better if I just took out the big refrigerator as well. Wakakaka. At that time, I was panic. The refrigerator seemed to be important.... Humph!
Not good at taking pictures at night... all blur!

Thanks to all neighbours and all 'abang bomba' who had helped to put out the fire

If they didn't work together in putting out the fire, the condition might be worse. More houses might turn to ashes especially my mom's house....

THANK YOU........




No comments:

Post a Comment